Award and honour
Research grant from Chubu Science and Technology Center (CSTC) Japan
Research grant from Ubon Ratchathani University, Fiscal year 2017
Development and Promotion of Science and Technology talents project (DPST) scholarship, Thai Government
Office of the higher education commission scholarship, Thai Government
Post Graduate Travel Grant, University of Bristol Alumni Foundation
2015-2016: Postdoctoral researcher at Shinshu University, Ueda, Nagano, Japan
Mar 2015: Visiting researcher at Shinshu University, Ueda, Nagano, Japan
2016-Present Household Electrical Appliances in Daily life, Material characterizations Laboratory
2013-2014 General Physics I, II
2009-2012 First year physics laboratory Demonstrator, University of Bristol, UK
2005-2008 Teaching Assistant, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA
Nutariya, J., Kuroiwa, E., Takimoto, D., Shen, Z., Mochizuki, D. and Sugimoto, W., Model Electrode Study of Ru@Pt Core-Shell
Nanosheet Catalysts: Pure two-dimensional growth via surface limited redox replacement, Electrochimica Acta. 2018, 283, 826-
2. Chaiyo, P., Muekhunthod, S., Nutariya, J., Thumthan, O., Sumran, S. and Pukird, S., Fabrication of chitosan and calcium carbonate
bio-crystals for humidity sensor prepared from annealed shrimp shells and eggshells, Journal of Physics: Conf.
Series. 2018, 1144, 012082.
3. Chaiyo, P., Pukird, S., Thumtan,O., Nutariya, J., Sumran, S., Chamninok, P., Min, B. K., Kim, S.-J., Song, W. and
An. K.-S., Fabrication of three-layered ZnO-CuO-SnO2 hybrid nanostructures n-p-n hetero-junctions. Integrated
Ferroelectrics, 2018, 187, 63-69.
4. Chaiyo, P., Duangsing, B., Thumthan, O., Nutariya, J. and Pukird, S., Electrical and gas sensing properties of
TiO2/GO nanocomposites for CO2 sensor application. J. of Physics: Conf. Series. 2017. 901, 012095
5. Takimoto, D., Ohnishi T., Nutariya J., Shen, Z., Ayato, Y., Mochizuki D., Demortiere, A., Boulineau A. and
Sugimoto, W., Ru-core@Pt-shell nanosheet for fuel cell electrocatalysts with high activity and durability. J. of
Catalysis, 2017. 345, pp 207-215.
6. Fayette, M., Nutariya, J., Vasiljevic, N. and Dimitrov, N., A study of Pt dissolution during formic acid oxidation
ACS Catalysis, 2013. 3: p. 1709-1718.
7. Nutariya, J., Fayette, M., Dimitrov, N. and Vasiljevic, N., Growth of Pt by surface limited redox replacement of
underpotentially deposited hydrogen. Electrochimica Acta, 2013. 112: p. 813-823.
8. Fayette, M., Liu, Y., Bertrand, D., Nutariya, J., Vasiljevic, N. and Dimitrov, N., From Au to Pt via Surface Limited
Redox Replacement of Pb UPD in One-Cell Configuration. Langmuir, 2011. 27(9): p. 5650-5658.
9. Nutariya, J.,Velleuer, J., Schwarzacher, W and Vasiljevic N., Surface Alloying/ Dealloying in Pb/Au(111) System.
ECS Transactions, 2010. 28(25): p. 15-25.
1. "Synthesis of Ru@Pt nanosheet model electrocatalyst by Surface Limited Redox Replacement" CARISMA 2017
conference, Newcastle, UK, April 2017
2. “Epitaxial growth of Pt monolayer by surface limited redox replacement” Electrochemical Society of
Japan conference, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan, March 2016
3. “Activity and durability of Pt films during formic acid oxidation” Ednano 9th conference, University of Porto, Porto,
Portugal, November 2012
4. “Growth of Pt films on Au(111) via Surface Limited Redox Replacement (SLRR)” Electrochem 2011 Conference,
University of Bath, UK, September 2011
5. “Growth of Pt films on Au(111) via Surface Limited Redox Replacement (SLRR)” Great Western Research
Conference, Bath, UK, June 2011
6. “Growth of Pt films on Au(111) via Surface Limited Redox Replacement (SLRR)” Ednano 8th conference,
Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy, March 2011
7. “Surface alloying during Pb underpotential deposition on Au(111)” Electrochem 2010 Conference, University of
Wolver Hampton, UK, September 2010
8. “Surface alloying/dealloying in Pb/Au(111) system”, 217th ECS Meeting, Vancouver, Canada, April 2010
1. "Model electrode study of Ru@Pt core-shell nanosheet catalysts: Two dimensional growth via Surface Limited
Redox Replacement" J. Nutariya, E. Kuroiwa, D. Takimoto, Z. Shen, D. Mochizuki and W. Sugimoto,
10th HOPE meeting with Nobel Laureates, Yokohama, Japan, March 2018
2. “Pt deposition by Surface Limited Redox Replacement of H-UPD”, J. Nutariya, M. Fayette, N. Dimitrov and N.
Vasiljevic, Gordon research conference, University of New England, Maine, USA, August 2012
3. “Atomic design of nanoalloy electrocatalysts”, M. Mercer, J. Nutariya, D. Fermin and N. Vasiljevic, Electrocatalysis
conference, Alicante, Spain, November 2011
4. “The Influence of Surface Structure on Interfacial Processes”, B. Rawlings, J. Nutariya, N. Vasiljevic and W.
Schwarzacher, Great Western Research Conference, Bath, UK, June 2011
5. “Combined in-situ studies of Pb underpotential deposition (UPD) on Au(111)”, J. Nutariya, N. Vasiljevic and W.
Schwarzacher, Gordon research conference, Colby-Sawyer College, New Hampshire, USA, August 2010
6. “Surface alloying during Pb underpotential deposition on Au(111)” , J. Nutariya, N. Vasiljevic and W.
Schwarzacher, Ednano 7th Conference, Bristol, UK, April 2010
7. “Electrochemical and in situ study of Pb deposition on gold electrodes”, J. Nutariya, J. Velleuer, N. Vasiljevic and
W. Schwarzacher, Great Western Research Conference, Bristol, UK, January 2010